Employers & Recruiters
Employers, when creating your job post, fill in the required fields, but pay close attention to two fields in particular that will help you weed out unqualified applicants:
- The "Upload Requirements" field that enables you to specify what documentation you would like uploaded from all prospective applicants before they can submit their application to you.
- The "Video Prompt" field below the "Upload Requirements" field that enables you to pose questions and/or prompts that you would like potential employees to respond to in their 60-second video pitch.
, to get the most out of our filter system and personalized dashboard, attach your unique GoJobio "Permalink" for each job post you create to any and all third party job search engines like Monster.com, Craiglist.com and sites alike to vet all your prospective applicants using our filter system and personalized dashboard!
Register With Us
Revolutionize how you hire and meet candidates before they step foot into your office.
Create Your Profile
Get the most bang for your buck with our cost effective pricing and create a profile now.
Post Your Job Or Recruit
Post your job openings or browse and recruit prospects using our advanced search filters.
Find The Ideal Candidate
The candidates you're looking for are out there and we will help you to find them!
To create and complete your user profile, you must record a 60-second video introduction using our video recorder or your camera phone (to introduce yourself and your past experience and/or interest for the future) that will serve as a default video for all jobs you apply to that don't require a unique 60-second video pitch. When creating your profile video, just remember to be yourself and everything will fall into place. You're a 60-second video away from landing your dream job!
Register With Us
Revolutionize the way you search and apply for jobs with a 60-second video introduction and/or pitch to enhance your resume and overall application. First impressions make all the difference!
Upload Your Resume
To get started, upload your resume, fill out your profile and then begin your job search.
Record Your Video
Creating an account is completely free so sign up now and record your introduction. Employers are anxious to meet you!
Find Your Dream Job
Be yourself, relax and stand out from the competition by showing who you truly are. Our team is here to help you make the connection!
Important Things To Remember When Recording Your Video Introduction or Pitch From a Phone or Computer:
Camera Phone Positioning - If using a camera phone
to record your video introduction or pitch, make sure to hold your camera phone HORIZONTAL
when filming (at a 180 degree angle).
- Speak loud and clear when recording your video so employers don't struggle to hear what you have to say.
- Record in a well lit area so employers can clearly see who you are.
- Stay on topic and answer the questions being asked.
- Make sure to introduce yourself and end with a farewell!